2019 Acura RDX Safety
Whether you’re spending the day shopping in Milford or simply driving around Fairfield AcuraWatch and other smart technology in the 2019 Acura RDX gives you what you need to ride in style with more peace of mind. See how the new Acura RDX compares against other Acura SUVs like the new Acura MDX before you schedule a test drive in Milford.
Responsive RDX Safety Features
The one feature that’s most important in a new vehicle is its safety. The Acura RDX safety features provide a suite of driver assist features to keep you and your passengers safe across the RDX package lineup:
- The RDX protects passengers on every trip with the AcuraWatch™ safety suite with driver assist technology.
- Forward Collision Warning System
- With auto braking technology, the vehicle can warn you of oncoming obstacles and apply the brakes when there’s the chance of a possible collision.
- Available Blind Spot Information Assist
- Be more aware of your surroundings with this safety assist feature that alerts you when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot. Change lanes with more confidence in your knowledge of your surroundings.
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Maintain your constant speed without the risk of running into a vehicle you’re approaching. This system will keep you moving while staying at safe distance from other vehicles.
Learn More at Acura of Milford
In this Acura RDX, you get top notch Acura SUV safety including features like the Forward Collision Warning System and Adaptive Cruise Control. With everything you need and more, why would you choose another SUV? For more information about the interior features and other aspects of this SUV, be sure to take the trip from Bridgeport to Acura of Milford, and contact us with any questions you may have. Be sure to check out more Acura SUV features like 2019 Acura MDX reviews!