2020 Acura TLX Performance Specs
If you are in search of a luxury sedan that delivers impressive performance, remarkable fuel economy figures, and a lightning-fast 0-60 mph time, be sure to take a look at the 2020 Acura TLX. New Haven drivers and critics alike praise the TLX performance specs and TLX fuel economy, and it’s no surprise why the TLX has become so popular on the Fairfield roadways. Let’s take a closer look at the TLX performance specs and TLX engine options so you can find the perfect Acura sedan.
TLX Engine Options
Bridgeport drivers who select the TLX will have two engine options to choose from.
- 2.4-liter inline-4: This engine delivers 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque, and even though it is the standard offering, it is anything but basic. This engine is also lightweight, which helps boost the TLX fuel economy figures.
- 3.5L V-6: If you are looking for a bit more power, you have the option of upgrading to the 3.5L V-6 engine. Enjoy 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque on the Milford streets. When you reach 60 mph, Variable Cylinder Management enhances highway fuel economy figures by allowing this engine to operate on three cylinders.
2020 TLX MPG Ratings
Along with excellent engines comes impressive fuel economy figures. The Acura TLX mpg ratings are as follows:
- Standard – 23/33/27*
- Technology Package – 23/33/27*
- A-Spec – 23/32/26*
- Standard – 20/31/24*
- Technology Package – 20/31/24*
- A-Spec – 20/30/23*
V-6 SH-AWD (city/highway/combined):
- Standard – 20/29/23*
- Technology Package – 20/29/23*
- A-Spec – 20/29/23*
- Advance Package – 20/29/23*
Acura TLX 0-60 Times and More Features
In addition to strong fuel economy ratings and engine options the TLX demonstrates impressive Acura 0-60 times along with drivetrain options to meet your driving needs. Take a look at the TLX 0-60 time below and much more:
- Acura TLX 0-60 times: 6.2 seconds
- Available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) – Power is accurately distributed to the wheels that are in need.
- Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS®) – This system adjusts the rear wheel toe angles for better stability and agility when cornering, hitting the brakes, or changing lanes.
Take the TLX for a Spin Today
The best way to experience the Acura TLX 0-60 speed and its other strong performance specs is by getting behind the wheel for a test drive. Contact us today to set one up or if you have any questions about this stellar Acura sedan.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.