2020 Acura MDX Performance Specs
A three-row crossover that looks as good in any setting, it has seating for seven and can tow up to 5,000 lbs – meaning it can fit the whole family and tow all the supplies you need for a weekend getaway. You probably already know that it’s comfortable and beautiful, but if you’re trying to learn about the performance specs of the 2020 MDX to make sure it can handle your adventures, then keep reading – you’ll be impressed to learn about the 2020 MDX 0-60 speed, engine options, and fuel efficiency.
MDX Engine Options
Milford drivers interested in the MDX will be excited to know that the 2020 model has three engine options, depending on the package you’re considering.
- 3.5-liter Direct Injection V-6: 290-horsepower featuring Direct Gas Injection, Variable Cylinder Management™ and the Acura i-VTEC® system. This is the standard engine for all MDX packages: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, Advanced, and Entertainment.
- 3.0-liter Port Injected V-6: For the Sport-Hybrid SH-AWD. Available with the Technology or Advance Package.
- Valvetrain 24-Valve, SOHC i-VTEC®: Available on all packages: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, Advanced, and Entertainment.
2002 MDX Torque Ratings*
- FWD & SH-AWD: 267 @ 4700; all package levels
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD: 218 @ 5000; Technology and Advance Packages
*Ratings shown as (lb-ft @ rpm) (SAE net)
2020 MDX MPG Ratings
Along with excellent engines comes impressive fuel economy figures. The Acura TLX mpg ratings are as follows:
- Standard, Technology and Advance Packages: 20 city /27 highway /23 combined MPG
- Standard, Technology, Advance and Entertainment Packages: 19 city/26 highway/22 combined MPG
- A-Spec® Package: 19 city/25 highway/21 combined MPG
- Technology and Advance Packages: 26 city/27 highway/27 combined MPG
2020 Acura MDX 0-60 (And More!)
The 2020 Acura MDX A-Spec has a 0-60 mph acceleration of 6.3 seconds, which is impressive for an SUV with this level of comfort and sophistication!
Here are a few other things to note about the 2020 MDX:
- Available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®) – Power is accurately distributed to the wheels that are in need.
- Standard Transmission for FWD and SH-AWD is a 9-Speed Automatic with Sequential Sportshift Paddle Shifters, but the Sport Hybrid SH-AWD has a Motor-Integrated 7-Speed DCT available on the Technology and Advance packages.
Take the MDX for a Spin Today
Combine the standard 290 HP with features like its exclusive front bumper with gloss back trim, and you have a powerful, comfortable statement vehicle that conquers the competition. Ready to feel the performance specs of the 2020 MDX in action? Contact Acura of Milford today to get behind the wheel and experience everything it has to offer!
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Learn More About the Acura MDX
An abundance of first-class features accompanies the 2020 Acura MDX Technology Package, which has a starting price of $49,500 MSRP*. What is the Acura Technology Package on the MDX SUV? It’s the second package or “trim level” available in the new MDX lineup, and it boasts some outstanding comfort and convenience features to take your…
A three-row crossover that looks as good in any setting, it has seating for seven and can tow up to 5,000 lbs – meaning it can fit the whole family and tow all the supplies you need for a weekend getaway. You probably already know that it’s comfortable and beautiful, but if you’re trying to…
A luxury SUV shouldn’t only offer plenty of amenities behind the wheel, but also a fuel-efficient ride on New Haven and Fairfield roads. With the 2020 Acura MDX MPG ratings, you can see firsthand just how far you can take your tank and get to where you need to be safely and efficiently. But that’s not…
A three-row luxury SUV can make all the difference when you make your way around New Haven and Fairfield roads. And, you can not only keep moving with strong performance, but have plenty of features at your fingertips with the 2020 Acura MDX interior features. Inside the Acura MDX interior there are many options to ensure…
The 2020 Acura MDX towing capacity ranges from 3,500 pounds to 5,000 pounds. While you may not expect a luxury SUV to be an asset in terms of strength, the 2020 Acura MDX towing capacity is sure to change your mind as it offers incredible towing power and plenty of technology and safety features to…